How much does it cost to become a Beachbody Coach? This will vary depending on what you want to do. You have several options which I will share below.
Option #1: Discount Coach
If you just want to save 25% on ALL products you can sign up just to be a discount coach. There is no obligation to work the business or even tell people you are a coach. (This is IDEAL for you if you are already drinking Shakeology monthly, as a coach you will save $168 annually, even after the monthly $15.95 to be a coach fee. Total annual savings is $360 minus the $191.40 coaching fees and you come up with roughly $168 in savings.)
Cost: $15.95 monthly
– There is a one time $39.95 fee to sign up to coach. This fee is waived if you choose to buy a Challenge Pack at the time you sign up.
– After your first month there is a $15.95 monthly fee to be a coach. This is to cover your coach online office, and 3 websites. (Yes, even if you just want the discount you still need to pay this fee.)
– If you or your spouse are currently active military personnel you do not pay the $39.95 sign up fee regardless of purchasing a Challenge Pack or not. Also, as long as you are using a product like Shakeology monthly you will also get the $15.95 monthly fee waived for up to two years.
Option #2: Hobby Coach and/or Coach who wants to replace a current income as a coach
You want to help others get healthier and you love Beachbody programs. You may start with a goal of $500 monthly and from there you may want to turn this passion into a full time income.
Cost: $15.95+ monthly
– Everything I mentioned above applies to you. You will be paying a $15.95 monthly fee to be a coach and can get the sign up fee waived through purchasing a challenge pack at the time you sign up.
– After you become an Emerald coach you will want to become a Club Member which qualifies you to get customers assigned to you from Beachbody. (And also gives you access to meal plans, trainer chats, Beachbody on Demand and other fun stuff.) This is a quarterly fee of $39.95.
– You will want to be what we call an ‘active’ coach. To do so you need to purchase or sell a certain amount of product every month. (I fully explain this in my private 30 Day Coaching Mentorship.) Two examples of how to do this would be to be on Shakeology auto-ship yourself, or sell one P90X DVD set monthly.
– If you want to qualify for Success Club leads (explained in mentorship program), you will need to be on Shakeology HD (home direct/auto-ship).
– Depending on how you market/share your business you will have other costs to consider. You are the CEO and can get as creative as you want (within Beachbody guidelines). Those would be things like business cards, website fees (if you blog like I do), investing in new products (tax write off), conference call hosting, etc. *
If you would like more information on becoming a coach and joining my team you can read more and contact me here with your questions and goals.
*If you haven’t read my story, I started out as a hobby coach. I didn’t know anyone personally who was coaching, (I was scared it was a scam), but I really loved the idea of helping others with these programs that also helped me lose weight and get healthier. So I decided I would join with the goal to at least just make back the 12 months of coaching fees by the end of the year. It wasn’t until I was making about $1,000 a month that I began to invest more into my business and that I saw it becoming more than just a hobby to me. So if you see the bottom bullet and think it’s more than you are looking for, know I got to $1k a month without most of that.