Hello Beachbody Coaches and Team! What is Success Club, How do you qualify, and why is it important?
***2016 Update…Wow, this was a while back! Just an update to look in the back office and learn the new requirements for Success Club. You no longer have to have a new coach each month, and there are different rewards for Success Club 5 and 10. We cover all of this in the New Coach Training!)
(*Spoken type-o: At the end I said get 4 friends to join an eat cleaner group and sign up on Shakoelogy HD and that is 5 points. That is only 4 points. I was going to follow by saying and get 1 more friend to sign up on Shakeology HD as a coach, that would then equal 5 plus meet the requirement that one point must come from a new coach. Sorry I said it wrong.)
What is Success Club?
For “official” rules, see News&Training>Success Club
Success Club is a program you can qualify for as a Beachbody Coach monthly. It runs the first day of the calendar month, at 12:00 AM ET, and ending on the last day of that calendar month, at 11:59 PM ET.
How to Qualify:
- 1. You must have at least 90 PV Home Direct and/or auto ship order(s) produced by you. (Ex…Enroll yourself on Shakeology®HD and drink it daily!)
- 2. Be an Emerald Rank Coach or higher
- 3. You must earn 5 or 10 Success Club Points each month
- 1 SC point for a new customer or coach ordering 90PV on Home Direct (Shakeology).
- 2 SC points for selling a challenge pack: new coach or customer
- A minimum of 1 SC point MUST come from a NEW COACH. They can sign up with a Challenge Pack to get the coach sign up fee waived, or they can sign up and order Shakeology HD. Both work.
Why It’s Important:
- Following the month you qualify you will be assigned Shakeology customers from Beachbody. Some are a one time order and some are on HD- you make the commission.
- You can qualify to win trips and other prizes. Disney 2013!!!
- Qualifying for Success Club is a great way to advance your business and eventually qualify for Elite coach status. You will want your team to qualify for Success Club because it helps you get closer to Elite status as well.
You need to have mini goals in your business. This is one way to know that you are on track to reaching your long term goals, which I hope you have written out and have communicated to your upline coach about. Reaching Success Club is going to be a way to measure that you are helping others, making more monthly commission, growing your team, and helping them work towards Elite status as well as yourself.